HOW I CAN HELP
Whether you need virtual assistance for 5-10 hours a week or for a specific project, my rates are highly competitive. I do this work because I love it, not because I have to. I don’t think you’ll find anyone as committed or qualified at my hourly rate.
My aim is to astonish my clients and to hear them say that I have had a positive impact on their life, work and the clients they serve.
First we will look at what you’d like to achieve over the next 12 months, 3 months and 1 month. I’ll produce a productivity action plan specifically for you, identifying the tasks I’ll manage to help get you there, and reminders to keep you on target.
An example of what I have achieved for my clients, and could do for you as your Virtual Assistant:
- strategy, ideas, soundboard
- helping you stay accountable
- setting up and administering G-Suite
- processing expense reports and liaising with accountants
- email, inbox and diary management
- on-boarding of new clients and client astonishment
- workshop promotion and support
- web design management and WordPress support
- Mailchimp, newsletters and email marketing design, copy-editing and distribution
- coordinating national and international travel
- personal support
- setting up cloud-based communications and management systems
- introduction and application of effective easy to use online tools
- arranging photo shoots nationally and abroad
- establishing processes and best practices
- social media account management and copy-editing
- project management
- composing and processing applications for speaking engagements
- press and online marketing assistance
- managing video, podcasts and photographic production and editing
- diary management and diligence in support of your own self-care
- extensive contact list for quality photographers, videographers, designers and more
- fresh and creative ideas for growth, reach and impact
If this type of support is what you need, please click below to arrange an exploratory conversation.
We'll will look at what you’d like to achieve over the next 12 months, 3 months and 1 month. Next we'll identify the tasks that are essential but a distraction to moving you forward.
I’ll produce a productivity action plan specifically for you based on our individual strengths to identify the tasks I’ll manage to help get you there, and reminders to keep you on target.
Each week I'll draft my priorities, ensuring we are in alignment and send an update on the outcomes and follow-up. Online or in person check-ins based on your schedule and needs.
Your work is incredibly important! Just because you may not have a large office or employees on payroll, doesn’t mean you don’t need or deserve highly qualified support.
I’m results-driven. With me you’ll get a solid and skilled professional who will bring fresh ideas, dependability, and a supportive, upbeat attitude to help you accomplish so much more than you could on your own. If you ask me to do something that is new to me, I’m open to learning and not charging you for the inefficiency of tackling a new task.
With a curious mind and a love of learning, I’m actively engaged with a variety of learning sources and opportunities across the wellness space, staying informed and sharing the most effective tools, hacks, connections and knowledge required to help you succeed.