Whether you need virtual assistance for 5-10 hours a week or for a specific project, my rates are highly competitive. I do this work because I love it, not because I have to. I don’t think you’ll find anyone as committed or qualified at my hourly rate.
My aim is to astonish my clients and to hear them say that I have had a positive impact on their life, work and the clients they serve.
First we will look at what you’d like to achieve over the next 12 months, 3 months and 1 month. I’ll produce a productivity action plan specifically for you, identifying the tasks I’ll manage to help get you there, and reminders to keep you on target.
An example of what I have achieved for my clients, and could do for you as your Virtual Assistant:
- setting up and administering Google Apps for work
- processing expense reports and liaising with accountants
- email, inbox and diary management
- onboarding of new clients and client astonishment
- workshop promotion and support
- web design management and WordPress support
- Mailchimp, newsletters and email marketing design, copy-editing and distribution
- coordinating national and international travel
- personal support
- keeping you on target
- setting up cloud-based communications and management systems
- introduction and application of effective easy to use online tools
- arranging photo shoots nationally and abroad
- establishing processes and best practices
- social media account management and copy-editing
- project management
- composing and processing applications for speaking engagements
- press and online marketing assistance
- managing video, podcasts and photographic production and editing
- diary management and diligence in support of your own self-care
- extensive contact list for quality photographers, videographers, designers and more
- fresh and creative ideas for growth, reach and impact
Let’s have a brief chat about your needs and how I can be the bridge between your workload and ambition.
If this type of support is what you need, please click here to arrange an exploratory conversation.
Your work is incredibly important! Just because you may not have a large office or employees on payroll, doesn’t mean you don’t need or deserve a highly qualified virtual assistant.
I’m results-driven. With me you’ll get a solid and skilled professional who will bring fresh ideas, dependability, and a supportive, upbeat attitude to help you accomplish so much more than you could on your own. If you ask me to do something that is new to me, I’m open to learning and not charging you for the inefficiency of tackling a new task. Though I strive for excellence, mistakes happen and I would always own it and learn from it.
With a curious mind and a love of learning, I’m actively engaged with a variety of learning sources and opportunities, staying informed and sharing the most effective tools, hacks and knowledge required to help you succeed in all aspects of your mission.